All About Me

This is all about me Mary.  I am 12 years old and I LOVE to read.  Right now Im re re re re rereading the Harry Potters ( yes i no that a lot of res but i have only read them all2 times and 6 and7  3 times each,)  I am on HSA aka Huntsville Swim Association .  One of my favorite teachers is Ms. Seeley (and I’m not just saying that because she can read this).  As you might have noticed I enjoy to make up silly little poems and post them on my blog.  I hope to right some very interesting things on here.  You should go to my blogroll and look for my other blog.  It has many fun stories and poems on it.  I have two dogs, one of them is a beagle and her name is Daisy the other is Rina (short for Ballerina) she is a jack-russle, rat terrier, and beagle mix.  When I grow up I would like to be a lawyer. I love to do debates and to do it in a legal situation would be very cool.

2 thoughts on “All About Me

1. G’day Mary,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.